Miscellaneous files of interest
These files are not all Holocaust-related, but each has proven to be of some interest to those examining the revisionist position on the Holocaust.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Holocaust revisionism
Items by the HHP
- Gas Chambers that Really Were Used by the Nazis
- Gas chamber doors — a photographic comparison
- A table comparing various "Nazi gas chambers"
- Defining 'the Holocaust'
- Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf Höss
- Rudolf Höss' May 14, 1946 Handwritten Confession
- Figures from the Auschwitz Death Registers
- Another look at total Jewish deaths during World War II
- A closer look at the 'Big Lie' technique
- Rebutting the anti-revisionist's 'best evidence' for the existence of Nazi 'gas chambers'
- Rebutting the anti-revisionist 'gas chamber' at Majdanek
- Rebutting Document NO-365 and the Riga 'gas chamber'
- The Franke-Gricksch 'Report'
- Crematories vs. Burning pits
- Ad poses problems for school newspapers
- J.-C. Pressac on Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Michael Shermer's Why People Believe Weird Things (review)
- Holocaust calendar
- HHP Reference Library
- Zündel citations in the print media — 1981 through 1997
Some odds and ends by others
- Revisionism in Iran, in France, and in the World (12/26/2005)
- How many deaths were there at Auschwitz? by Robert Faurisson
- Jewish population losses in the German sphere of influence during the World War II, by Jürgen Graf
- Nazi Human Soap Manufacturing
- Now, even Faurisson's enemies admit there are no Nazi gas chambers
- Carl O. Nordling looks at how many Holocaust survivors there were in May 1945 (9/1/1997)
- Jack Wikoff on Jean-Claude Pressac's book
- Dr. Seuss vs. Charles Lindberg
- FAEM looks at Nazi Poison Gas
- A comparison of different accounts of a homicidal gassing
- James Bacque answers a critic
- Did the Allies starve millions of Germans after the war? (James Bacque, 09/20/97)
- Might the encampment of the Jews been justified?
- Dr. Hans Münch — Another Auschwitz Liar (10/24/98)
Lyle Burkhead's writings from geniebusters.org
- Agendas of revisionists and anti-revisionists
- Jean-Claude Pressac's Dead Footnotes
- Michael Shermer's 18 Bits of Evidence
- Michael Shermer's 'Jumping Together' Argument
- Six Reasons
- What happens to revisionists