Links to Other Websites of Interest
The following websites contain information about the Holocaust.
- Fritz Berg's Nazi Gassings site
- Norman G. Finklestein — Straight talk on the "Holocaust Industry," Daniel Goldhagen's racist scholarship, and more
- Campaign for Radical Truth in History — Michael Hoffman's hard hitting site
- Holocaust Denier — Eric Hunt's documentary about Holocaust lies
- Holocaust Historiography Project portal page
- Institute for Historical Review — Decades of published studies of virtually all aspects of the Holocaust
- John Bryant's 'Holocaust revisionism in one easy lesson'
- Noontide Press — Great source for revisionist and other hard-to-find books
- One Third of the Holocaust — A multimedia look at the alleged extermination camps Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec
- ReportersNotebook.com — Valuable news and comment, continually updated, with a bulletin board
- Alt.revisionism — A USENET forum for discussing Holocaust revisionism, although the anti-revisionists have largely turned it into a cesspit. Enter at your own risk
- Revisionists.com — Biographical information about prominent Holocaust skeptics
- The SPOTLIGHT — One of the first news sources to publicize the revisionist position
- Zionist Book Club — The leading Jewish conspiracy on-line store about the history of Judaism, anti-Semitism, and politics
- Zündelsite — Ingrid Rimland's detailed, continually updated site, with information about activist and former political prisoner Ernst Zundel
- L'Association des Anciens Amateurs de Récits de Guerres et d'Holocaustes
- Bigotry Dressed Up as Science: The worthless screeds of pseudo-skeptic Michael Shermer, by Alexander Baron
- A Challenge to All Genuine Skeptics from a Holocaust Revisionist, by Alexander Baron
- The Danish Society for Free History Research (mostly in Danish)
- David Irving's Focal Point site — Packed with information, and regularly updated
- Historical Review Press — A hard-hitting British site
- Carlos W. Porter's detailed site, with articles by him and others. Includes his book, Made in Russia: The Holocaust
- Ahmed Rami's Radio Islam — A vast library of information, in a range of languages
- Robert Faurisson's unofficial blog — Mostly in French, but with some English articles
- VHO — Germar Rudolf's tremendous, and continually growing, library and archives
- CODOH Site — Bradley Smith's Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust
- Daryl Smith's site — revisionism and other topics
- Joel Hayward — Support and explanatory materials for Dr. Hayward's 1993 thesis.
- My Life As a Holocaust Revisionist — Bradley Smith's personal weblog.
- The Holocaust Story — Bradley Smith's weblog, featuring guest bloggers.
- Revisionism — Russian revisionist site
- The Scriptorium — Focuses on distortions of 20th-Century German history