Books and reports
We have a variety of hard-to-find and informative longer pieces related to Holocaust historiography.
- Der Giftpilz — the 1938 book published by Julius Streicher’s Der Stuermer, which was cited as document 1778-PS at the Nuremberg trials.
- Germany Must Perish! — the 1941 book by Theodore N. Kaufman
- Did Six Million Really Die? — the 1974 book by "Richard Harwood"
- The Holocaust Story and the Lies of Ulysses — the 1978 book by Paul Rassinier (also known as Debunking the Genocide Myth)
- Dealing in Hate — the 1979 book by Dr. Michael F. Connors
- The Holocaust Revisited: A retrospective analysis of the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination complex — the February 1979 CIA report by Dino A. Brugioni and Robert G. Poirier
- Exiles from History — 1982 booklet by David McCalden
- The Amazing, Rapidly-Shrinking 'Holocaust' — the 1987 booklet by David McCalden
- The Leuchter Report: The end of a myth — A Report on the Alleged Execution Gas Chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek, Poland, by an Execution Equipment Expert (Fred Leuchter, 1988)
- The Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zündel — by Barbara Kulaszka
- Air Photo Evidence — by John Ball
- Faurisson on the Holocaust — an unauthorized collection of Dr. Robert Faurisson's writings on various aspects of Holocaust extermination claims
- Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers, by Jean-Claude Pressac (New York: Beate Klarsfeld Foundation; 1989. 564 pages) — presents what publishers Serge and Beate Klarsfeld call “a scientific rebuttal to those who deny the gas chambers.” In many ways it is the most convincing argument yet that the revisionists have been right all along about Holocaust extermination stories.
- Adolf Hitler’s Family History — based on a book by Alfred Konder. This information is not specifically Holocaust-related, but it is difficult to find elsewhere.
- Eavesdropping on Hell: Historical Guide to Western Communications Intelligence and the Holocaust, 1939-1945 — A National Security Agency report dated October 7, 2005
- Made in Russia: The Holocaust, by Carlos Porter. Third revised edition, 2013.
- The ‘Extermination Camps’ of ‘Aktion Reinhardt’ — An analysis and refutation of facetious “evidence,” deceptions, and flawed argumentation of the “Holocaust controversies” bloggers. Part one of two by Carlo Mattogno, Thomas Kues, and Jürgen Graf