Faurisson on the Holocaust
Webmaster note: Robert Faurisson is Europe’s foremost Holocaust revisionist scholar. Born in 1929, educated at the Sorbonne, Professor Faurisson taught at the University of Lyon from 1974 until 1990. Specializing in close textual analysis, Faurisson won widespread acclaim for his studies of texts by Rimbaud and Lautréamont. After years of private research and study, Faurisson revealed his skepticism of the “Holocaust” gas chambers in articles published in 1978 and 1979 in the French daily Le Monde. He has written numerous articles on all aspects of the “Holocaust,” many of which appeared in The Journal of Historical Review. A four-volume collection of many of his revisionist writings, Écrits Révisionnistes (1974-1998), was published in 1999.
This is an unauthorized version of a book that Dr. Robert Faurisson hoped would be published in English. Dr. Faurisson is very exact in his thinking and writing, and certainly would make changes to these texts if the time and opportunity presented themselves. However, given the fact that this work has been languishing for years, and that Dr. Faurisson is not getting any younger, we are making this material available in its current form.
Also note that the nature of the transformation process between the original files and these web files ensures that there will be errors that do not appear in the originals. These errors are solely the responsibility of this site, and not of the author. However, we are making this collection available in its imperfect condition, as the anticipation of some future perfection already has kept this book off the shelves for more than a decade.
Table of Contents
- The beginning of the revisionist controversy in France: 1974-1978
- The mechanics of gassing
- The 'problem of the gas chambers'
- The testimony of Dr. Johann Kremer
- The gas chambers of Auschwitz
- The gas chambers: Truth or lie?
- Is The Diary of Anne Frank genuine?
- The gas chamber myth is dying
- A challenge to David Irving
- Revisionism on trial in France: 1979-1983
- Response to a paper historian: Pierre Vidal-Naquet
- The confessions of Rudolf Höss
- A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel
- 'Shoah:' a review
- Foreword to the first Leuchter Report
- The Zündel trials: 1985 and 1988
- My life as a revisionist: September 1983-September 1987
- Anne Frank’s handwriting
- Why Did The Heavens Not Darken?: The 'Final Solution' in History
- A revised preface to Auschwitz: A Judge Looks at the Evidence
- The Auschwitz myth in pictures
- Foreword to the Second Leuchter Report
- Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers
- The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: A challenge
- Witnesses at Auschwitz
- Jean-Claude Pressac’s new Auschwitz book
- The Warsaw ghetto 'uprising'
- How many deaths at Auschwitz?
- Appendix 1: Original sources
Other writings by Dr. Faurisson
- The End of a Myth
- The Notin Affair
- A Request for Additional Information on the Myth of the 'Gassing' of the Serbs in the First World War
- A Dry Chronicle of the Purge
- Jewish Militants: Fifteen Years, and More, of Terrorism in France
- How Historian Gilbert Falsifies and Invents
- The Notin Affair: Jewish Organizations Make the Law
- The Detail
- The Papon Trial
- An Orthodox Historian Finally Acknowledges: There is No Evidence for Nazi Gas Chambers
- Much 'Holocaust' But No History: The Failure of Rabbi Berenbaum
- 'Ah, How Sweet It Is To Be Jewish …'
- Genocide By Telepathy, Hilberg Explains
- Revisionist Publications: Around the World
- Elie Wiesel: One More Lie
- No Light, No Smoke, No Stench, No Holes
- The 'Gas Chamber' of Auschwitz I
- Impact and Future of Holocaust Revisionism
- Three Letters to Le Monde (1978-1979)
- A Black November for Revisionists
- The Diary of Anne Frank: Is it Genuine?
- The Shoah — Fictive Images and Mere Belief?
- It’s time the Arab leaders ended their silence on the 'Holocaust' imposture
- An imaginary Holocaust may lead to a real Holocaust
- Open season on revisionists
- My revisionist method
- A KGB Novelist: Gerald Fleming
- A Grave Error by Robert Fisk on the Subject of Victor Klemperer’s Diary (4/6/2006)
- Holocaust is West’s last taboo