- Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression
- Vol. VI
Partial translation of document 3605-PS
OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF THE MILITARY COMMANDER IN
BELGIUM AND NORTHERN FRANCE
[VOBL — Verordnungsblatt des Militaerbefehlshabers in
und Nordfrankreich] 1940-41, Page 37
Rationing decree dated 27 May 1940
1. The Army Groups and the Goods Offices, within the scope
of the directives they received, can issue regulations
concerning the procurement, the distribution, the storage,
the sale, the consumption, and the obligation of
registration. They can in particular:
a. Require any enterprise to sell goods to certain
purchasers or to purchase goods from certain suppliers.
b. Forbid or demand the processing of raw or semi-
finished material into certain semi-finished or
c. To make dependent upon their general or individual
consent the disposition or the procuring of goods.
2. General decrees of the goods offices require the consent
of the Army.
3. The plants concerned can file a protest against
individual decrees of the Goods Office with the Army Group.
The protest has no delaying effect.
4. The Army Groups can transfer the individual authorities
mentioned in the first sub-paragraph to other agencies if
this is necessary for the direction of production.